Global Marketing & Communications Coordinator
At Luxbright, we seek the best people who have a great attitude, commitment, and motivation, and bring well-developed strengths and experience. We offer our team members growing responsibilities, a great work environment, and a dedication to providing professional growth opportunities.
Luxbright is a company that is making a difference through X-ray technology, which is being used to improve lives and makes the world a safer place. We are an international organization with smart, energetic, and proactive people driven by creating innovations that matter. We are a flexible company that is growing quickly and are always interested in meeting individuals who want to contribute to our growth and vision.
What You Will Do
The position of Global Marketing & Communications Coordinator is a vital member of the Commercial Operations team with Luxbright. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of Marketing activities for the Luxbright portfolio across all channels. in all regions. This position is in our Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden with some occasional travel required (est. 10-15%).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and support yearly event and marketing plans and budget
- Create marketing campaigns for existing and potential customers to drive revenue, build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- Plan and coordinate events, seminars and webinars towards existing and potential customers
- Monitor marketing budgets and optimize ROI
- Build and leverage relationships with partners and influencers across the regions
- Create and distribute sales and marketing collateral, case study videos and written testimonials
- Own and manage website updates, social media, newsletters, and other content marketing efforts
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders stay informed of marketing objectives.
- Support global projects and PR activities
- Generate coverage in relevant publications/media websites
- Provide required marketing collateral to Luxbright channel partners to support their promotion of Luxbright products, solutions, and services
- Attend events to help sales and channel partners as needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, showing progressive responsibility in a marketing and communications role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing of hardware technologies. Experience working with X-ray imaging, high voltage electronics, or similar B2B hardware products would be an advantage.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
- Experience working across and creating content for multiple communications channels (e.g., online, social media, email, events, presentations, webinars, press releases, etc…).
- Experience in developing and implementing PR strategies to support business objectives.
- Skilled with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach and mindset.
- Ability to be effective working independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity and quality.
- Multitasks effectively, self-starter and operational orientated.
- Flexible approach and keen ability to embrace and drive change.
- Exercises leadership and understands and exhibits Teaming abilities.
- Basic understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Fully fluent in Swedish & English, oral and written. Other languages a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Sweden
Sound like you? Please send your Cover Letter & CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org